Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

03/30/2008 - 38 Week Belly

Here's an updated belly shot in the original outfit. It's a good thing that I'm approaching the end of my pregnancy because the shirt is barely still covering my belly!


I have been blessed with a very easy pregnancy but I am starting to get a little uncomfortable now that she has gotten so big!

Since we've ended up with a little extra time on our hands, we decided to play around with some pregnancy photos this weekend. You can see our work under "Pregnancy Pics" on the right.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the pictures you guys posted. They are so sweet. I am so happy that you guys have had such a great pregnancy and I pray that you guys will have a safe, quick, and "easy" delivery.

Tessa said...

Look at that belly! =) You look great and still so small, although you probably don't feel that way. We are rooting for a safe and healthy delivery. Thanks for keeping us posted with such an exciting time in your life.