Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

04/03/2008 - 38 Week Doctor's Appt.

I am still continuing to progress...I'm now up to 4 cm dilated and about 65% effaced. I'm very excited about having made it this far without any contractions!
Everyone that knows how much of a planner I am, knows how hard it is for me to not know when I'm going to go into labor. We're just trying to take things one day at a time and remember that God is in control.
We'll continue to post updates as we know more!

2 comments:

Ms. Dunda said...

Hi Mandy and Eric!

I miss you guys so much :( I am glad the pregnancy is going well :) What's Daisy going to think when she is not the baby anymore? I'm hoping to make it up there this Summer! Spring Break was too hectic- I ended up securing a technology contract for my school board that must be finished in 30 days- yeah! Mandy you look so beautiful and Eric so content. Love you guys!!

RandB said...

You get to do the 'going into labor' that you see in the movies...unexpected and exciting!! It's the one thing in life that everything else can stop for whenever it happens. Enjoy the suspense and take care of yourself! Can't wait to hear how everything goes. Love, R