We have had huge accomplishments since Father's Day:
- Anna Claire is sleeping through the night!
- Nana came and visited for a week or so.
- Mandy & Eric had their first mountain bike ride.
- Anna Claire saw her first 4th of July Fireworks.
- Mandy started back to work.
- Anna Claire started school (not really, but Daycare does not sound like much fun)
- We had Anna Claire's 3 month pictures with both sets of Grandparents.
In my opinion, the biggest step of these is Mandy going back to work. We had grand plans of giving "school" a dry run for a day or two prior to Mandy starting back, but never made time for that, so on Monday, July 7, I put Anna Claire in the car and headed for her school and Mandy headed to work. We are through week 2 and things are going well...no big troubles or mishaps. Not too shabby for a new set of parents!
I have finally added a link to a Month 3 photo album on the right...
In the meantime, you can see the slide show that our photographer, Diana Simpson, put together from the shoot last weekend.
You can click here to see it.
We will be back soon!