Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

07/16/2008 - And we're back...

It hasn't quite been a month, but close. It's amazing how time flies! As Anna Claire has become more and more interactive, the pictures have slowed; the blog has slowed; but time did not get the memo.

We have had huge accomplishments since Father's Day:

  • Anna Claire is sleeping through the night!
  • Nana came and visited for a week or so.
  • Mandy & Eric had their first mountain bike ride.
  • Anna Claire saw her first 4th of July Fireworks.
  • Mandy started back to work.
  • Anna Claire started school (not really, but Daycare does not sound like much fun)
  • We had Anna Claire's 3 month pictures with both sets of Grandparents.
What a busy 4 weeks!

In my opinion, the biggest step of these is Mandy going back to work. We had grand plans of giving "school" a dry run for a day or two prior to Mandy starting back, but never made time for that, so on Monday, July 7, I put Anna Claire in the car and headed for her school and Mandy headed to work. We are through week 2 and things are going well...no big troubles or mishaps. Not too shabby for a new set of parents!

I have finally added a link to a Month 3 photo album on the right...

In the meantime, you can see the slide show that our photographer, Diana Simpson, put together from the shoot last weekend.

You can click here to see it.

We will be back soon!

Ciao!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow that's a lot! Well I just looked at the slideshow and it gave me chill bumps it was so good. I tried to remember the pics I liked but there were way too many. I think I liked these better than the newborn pics. I just loved seeing her smile and all the faces of the people that were holding her. So Sweet!! Now I will look at the photo album, thanks for sharing!!

Kathy said...

Me again, just wanted to say I loved AC's outfit. :)

RandB said...

Hey girl...I love the pics. What a sweet idea to have her grandparents in the pictures with her. She is beautiful. Looking forward to talking more this week. Love you.

Jessica & Terry Baker said...

I love seeing all the pictures - Anna Claire is sooo precious!! Sounds like you're starting to get back to "normal" life now and I can't believe she's sleeping already! I wasn't so lucky... Check out the twins in your free time - ha ha! www.thebakerbabies.blogspot.com

Tessa said...

Glad to have you back and love the pictures. That is so sweet and AC is too cute!!! I can't wait to see her again.