Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

07/04/2009 - Happy 4th of July!


We had a great 4th full of watermelon, a parade, good friends, good food and fireworks. To see more of our pictures click on the June/July 2009 pics link.

We don't have very many pictures from June...I was gone for work during the first week and then Eric joined me on a company trip during the second week. Anna Claire got to spend a week with her Nana and King Grandaddy so maybe Nana will share those pictures with me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those little pigtails! She is beautiful and so precious! Love you Mandy and Eric!

Kathy said...

What a sassy photo, wonder where she gets it from?! Had a great time with you guys, and hope to see you all soon.

Tessa said...

Cute picture and she is getting so big!!

Angela said...

I just love this picture! She looks so much older from when I saw her in April. Miss you guys!