Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

I know "No No"

So, I've been trying to get some video of Anna Claire walking and I happen to capture something else. From the time that she first started crawling she has always been interested in Daisy's dog food, which is of course off limits. Any time that she would go near it, I would say her name and shake my head "no". You can see in this video that she's definitely gotten the message! All I did was say her name and she started shaking her head no. Pretty cool!! Just thought I would share this "parenting triumph" and we're still working to get some video posted of her walking!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

So very cute!! Much cuter than Ty yelling, "Mom NO!" at me. :) Hope to see you guys soon.

Amy Beard said...

So cute! She really wants that food though, looks like she is trying to convince herself it's a "no no"!! Macy enjoys a snack of dog food every once in awhile!!