Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

05/11/2008 - Mother's Day

I had such a fun first Mother's Day! The day started off with a card and gift from Anna Claire. She got me a gift certificate to Natural Body. What a thoughtful daughter!! She reminds me of her dad :)


We took Anna Claire to church for the first time. My mom and the Graus joined us and then came over to our house to enjoy a delicious meal that Eric made.


After lunch, Anna Claire and I hopped in the car with Nana to go spend a week at her house. Eric had a conference in Charlotte this week so Nana graciously volunteered to take care of us :)

Anna Claire comes from a family of shoppers so we decided it was time to introduce her to the mall. She enjoyed it quite well. This was her reaction when I told her that we were going shopping :)


Click on "Anna Claire - Month 2" on the right, to see more pictures from Mother's Day and our trip.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I KNEW she would love shopping, she IS her mother's daughter (even if her dad is Mr. Personality). :)

Tessa said...

Her facial expression is so sweet and I agree, we all knew she would be a shopper! I love her little outfit!