Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

12/02/2007 - Crib

Here is our first nursery pic!


We ordered this crib on Nov. 18. They told us it would take 10 - 12 weeks for it to come in but then we got a call on the 26th saying that it had arrived!! I talked Eric into making an "emergency" trip to Atlanta on Saturday to pick it up, but he was the one that decided to put it together when we got home around midnight (I think someone else is just as excited about it as I am :))

We plan to paint the walls some shade of green, right after Christmas. So, we'll continue to post updates as the nursery becomes more decorated.

The Harpers came over for dinner tonight and Kathy and I decided that we needed a picture of the two of us while we're both still pregnant. Kathy is due on December 23, so she could be having her little girl any day now!




I have added a link under "Photo Albums" to some of our Christmas Decorations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are quick! Anyway I LOVE the crib, it looks even better in person with the bedding on it. And I can't wait to see the finished nursery, it is going to look great.
Oh yeah, your Christmas decorations are beautiful also. Thanks for sharing!