Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

10/20/2007 - Locks of Love

Over the past two years, I have been growing my hair out to be long enough to donate 10" to Locks of Love (and still have a little bit left over!). Today was the day of the big haircut...

Exactly 10"...I can't afford to give them anymore!

Here we go!


Did I just make a huge mistake!?!


Nah. I love my new haircut and some child is going to get a nice chunck of hair! Plus, with the pre-natal vitamins that I'm taking, it's going to grow even faster than normal!

2 comments:

The Mandell's said...

Way to do a GOOD deed! Your hair looks AMAZING, I love it! Let's catch up soon! Ali

Anonymous said...

Your hair is super cute! We hope you and Eric (and baby Grau) can make it to Knoxville this weekend. We can't wait to see everyone!