Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Day 163 - 07/27/2007

Almost ready to move in. Boxes are packed and IOU's are called in. We should be moving in starting late next week. The next pictures will show a much more cluttered and disorganized house...but we'll be in!


Our bathroom with the finishing touches on it.



Here is the sitting are in our bedroom, along with the separate closets. Mandy is excited about having her own closet...she better not try to steal any of my closet space!


Here are our reading lights...Eric's "bright" idea :)


Here is one of our two upstairs bedrooms.


And the other...


Eric working hard to install volume controls for the in ceilling speakers...good thing we can't read his thoughts right now.


The builder and trim carpenter were able to come up with a fix for the handrail that was acceptable to the inspector. They had to add a few extra "twist" spindles, but it turned out very nice in the end.

1 comment:

Lori said...

OK. I know this is going to seem sooo strange but... I googled "foyer chandeliers" in Google Images and somehow a picture of your foyer (and web blog) came up and I aboslutely "LOVE" the paint color you used. Could you please tell me what it is? I'm not some nut, I promise. Just someone who's desperately trying to make-over a newly purcahsed home. I'm sorry to post this in the comments section too but there was no other way to contact you. If you get this and are willing to answer me, my email address is loren_p7@yahoo.com. By the way, your home and your little girl are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks. -Lori