Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Day 112 - 06/06/2007

Wow! What a great surprise...my sister from Austin, TX (top left), my aunts from Maryland (top right and in middle), my sister from Chattanooga (bottom left) and of course, the Boss.

They were all in town and happened to be at the house...I was WAY outnumbered...did not stick around for long!



The lumber has been delivered for our screened porch and back deck...things are really starting to pick up some speed...we'll be in the house before we know it. Hopefully, it will be by August 10. We have to be out of our current house by then. It might be close.


Over the next few weeks, the house is going to take on an entirely different look as the exterior and interior paints go on, tile is laid, stairs are finished and stone goes on the front of the house.

I am going to try to get pictures up here more frequently, but Kathy...don't hold me to that. ;)

No comments: