Anna Claire

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jack Henry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Day 83 - 05/08/2007

We have brick on the house! There have not been a whole lot of things that Mandy and I were happy with from the first time we saw it...often it has taken some patience and imagination (two things I'm not blessed with an abundance of!), but as soon as we saw the brick, we were relieved that we had made a great choice.

I made this picture a bit larger so that you can see what the brick looks like up close. The picture below gives you a good idea, but to really see the brick, click on the picture at the bottom of the page.


Look at me paint...probably don't want to quit my day job. Mandy wanted me to put some sample colors on the house so she could decide what color she wants. I think we've found the one for our painter.

No comments: